Healthy sweet snacks
Everyone knows it is a little bit hard to gratify an individual sweet tooth while keeping their sugar consumption in balance or at a reasonable level. Every consumer don’t have to deny their cravings for sweets. When you crave for something sweet it is not necessary to choose the highly processed, sugar loaded snacks, instead you should update your snacks routine for manage your sweet cravings along with your health. We can say that a sweet healthy snack is which is loaded with natural ingredients like fresh and frozen fruits. By doing this you are not only feeding your body minerals and vitamins, healthy fats, protein and fiber, that will help to control the hunger till next meal.
What are healthiest sweet snacks?
Here we have some healthiest sweet snacks for sweet lover individual.
- Energizing Coconut Date rolls are easy to cook
- Peanut butter stuffed dates with chocolate are so much healthier and very easy to make
- Sweet and salty roasted almonds
- Peanut butter and apple dip, it is also very easy to make just mix some honey, Greek yogurt and peanut butter and enjoy this sweet snack.
- Apple cookies also another sweet snack which you can enjoy anytime.
- Frozen Banana bites dipped in chocolate
- Chickpeas roasted with cinnamon sugar which are very crunchy and very much satisfying sweet snack.
What is the best sweet snack for weight loss?
Yes a consumer can lose their weight while eating sweet snacks.
- Dark chocolate coconut chips
- Fruit and veggie chips
- Dried fruits
What can I east instead of sweets?
Somehow everyone have some craving for sweets but it is not good for health. In fact eating in excessive amount may risk of diabetes, obesity and cavities. There are numerous alternatives of sweets which will help you to complete your cravings along with your balances diet.
- On the top of all that is fresh fruits. Which are naturally sweet and had a great source of nutrients like vitamins, fiber and minerals. Hence fruits are packed with fiber.
- Dried fruits is sweeter and calorie denser than fresh fruit. It also the great bunch of nutrients.
- Furthermore, fruit and veggie chips are very much beneficial lower your risk of heart disease, cancers, obesity and diabetes. It will also increase your habit of daily fruit and veggie consumption. It is also very easy to cook, simply cut it into slices and then baked it, by which it becomes crunchy and more delicious.
- For the sweet candy replacement, roasting nuts with honey establish a flawless sweet and salty delight. Additionally, nuts decreasing the factor of heart disease and also improve the heart health. It also reduce level of0 bad cholesterol (LDL). Nuts are the rich source of protein and fiber.
- Strawberries are crowded with vitamins and antioxidants which help to prevent heart disease. Dark chocolate covered strawberries are also fabulous snacks.
What happens if you stop eating sweet?
In brain, sugar releases the feel good hormones and also activate your body system. You can say that more sugar consumption make you feel better. Many researches shows that if a consumer cut off the sugar it’s not pleasant for their body, hence they may feel short-tempered and touchy. They also face the depression headaches and fatigue. But after few days it will comes to at normal and consumer energy will initiate to increase, and less prickly.